Pillar Box Farm Cottages | Staying
Two superb self catering cottages in a stunning, rural location. Character & luxury together with everything you need for a very special, relaxing break. The cottages can be rented separately or together.
The Hayloft and The Forge are two gorgeous cottages in a converted barn at Pillar Box Farm, Haytons Bent. It is an idyllic, rural setting just a 10-minute drive from Ludlow. We enjoy views across the Corvedale to Wenlock Edge and the Long Mynd.
- Perfect for a self-catering break or make the most of Ludlow’s wonderful pubs & restaurants.
- Private hot tub, Pillar Box Farm bathrobes provided.
- Alfresco dining area and BBQ.
- Deck chairs & ‘garden nests’ for you to relax in & enjoy our Shropshire sheep, Henry the horse, our chickens & geese.
- Wander through the wood to Simon’s shed & one of the finest views in Shropshire, take a bottle of wine & light the fire pit. Snuggle up under the stars (blankets provided)
- Dog friendly, with wonderful local walks.
- Secure storage for bikes.
Beautifully appointed and in a stunning location, the cottage was perfect – warm, cosy, well equipped. The hot tub was lovely – great views of the stars from it.’
The Hayloft: sleeps 2 in a sumptuous super king bed and has a gorgeous slipper bath. Perfect for a romantic break.
The Forge: can sleep up to 4 with a king size bed & a single in the cottage. From April to October Pippin is available as a unique second bedroom. Pippin is our retro V-Dub with a king size bed who spends the summer outside The Forge in our delightful orchard. Pippin has proved very popular with our younger guests!
The cottages can be booked together for a family get together or a catch up with friends.
Simon’s shed is a must for an evening visit – chairs, blankets, a cool fire pit and a starry sky with a few drinks made for a very happy Saturday night!